Choosing a marina can be a daunting experience for both new boat owners and seasoned boaters. Like buying a boat, choosing a marina can be a series of compromises and decision making. Linda will walk you through the steps to help determine what type of boater you are so your decision making can be both affordable and realistic. Mooring fees, marina location, security, amenities, seasonal versus annual dockage, services and AVAILABILITY are just a few of the topics. Meeting the needs of the customers will ensure a long-term relationship and the impact this will have on an enjoyable boating experience.
• Marina Manager & General Manager of some of the top marinas on both Georgian Bay & Lake Simcoe for the last 18 years.
• Marina knowledge & experience in privately owned marinas, corporation owned marinas, Investor owned marinas, municipal marinas, and reservation owned marinas.
• Professionally has successfully, and consistently, been a top performer in Marina Management.
• A Compassionate supporter of the Clean Marine Environmental Program since 1999.
• Gold, Diamond, than 5 anchor Platinum ratings follow her endeavours in managing the day to day processes, and practises, for a cleaner, healthier Marina Industry.
• Certification in customer service, marina management, and property management are a few of her many accomplishments.
• Born and raised on Georgian Bay and continues to live on the shores of one of the most beautiful waterways in the world has given Linda the passion to help others to discover, and enjoy the boating-lifestyle.
• Valuable information on “ what to look for choosing a marina” that meets the needs of both a new boater just starting out, or a seasoned boater looking to relocate will be explored in a fun and relaxed presentation.